Sublime Comporta will reopen in June
We are happy to announce Sublime Comporta will reopen in June with it´s new "Family and Friends Villa" option.
We will be strictly adhering to both International and Portuguese Governments Health Guidelines for post lock down holidays.
During a first phase of hotel opening we will be offering:
- An "In Room Check-In" option;
- Our Spa facilities will be closed until further notice however, the hotel be offering alternative services. Please contact us for more information;
- The hotels main restaurant will be open adhering to all health and safety measures defined by national and international guidelines, including: limited seating, space between guests, staff use of masks - amongst other measures;
- We will be offering an optional "in villa" or "in room" dining service with a special "comfort food" menu;
- Both the gym and tennis court will be open for use with several restrictions (example - number of guests allowed to use the facilities at a time, and extra cleaning and hygiene services);
- The indoor pool will be closed until further notice;
- High speed internet is available in resort common areas, rooms, suites and villas;
- The 17 hectares of outdoor areas including the organic garden and forest garden are available to be used by guests. We incentivate social distance.